Tuesday 11 January 2011

IN THE ROUND 2

I have continued to experiment with the polar coordinates, which from now on will be referred to as PC, and have produced several more versions. The first, called the High Seas, was created using an image taken on a trip to Hastings in 2009. Before I used the PC filter I edited to increase the contrast and burned in some of the birds so they would stand out. Once the process was complete I rotated so that the boat was in the position I wanted.

The second was created using an image taken two days ago whilst experimenting with my new IR filter, not much success at the moment, but at least I think I am beginning to understand where I might be going wrong. Anyway I got one decent image which I cropped into the letterbox format and realised that it might make a pleasing PC image.

No comments:

Post a Comment