Sunday 17 April 2011

The annual bluebell shoot!!


Yesterday I took my annual trip to Ashridge Forset to look at, and photograph, the bluebells. It is such a well known spot which has been photographed so many times that it is difficult to get something which has my 'stamp' on it. I think I really need to give it another week, when it will be a blaze of colour. http://www.nationaltrust.org.uk/main/w-ashridge

At my camera club I am known for my 'quirky pics' so here is one which might fit into that category.

                                  







This was taken with my fish eye lens and processed to give a painterly, hazy effect.













This one, called a Worm's Eye View, involved me getting on the floor and making myself look rather foolish, not the first time I hear those who know me shout!!! Anyway I think it was worth it, so far this is my favourite.





No comments:

Post a Comment